Partners in Europe
The UK-ASEAN Business Council (UKABC) is the leading UK-based organisation promoting trade and investment between the UK and ASEAN's dynamic markets.
With professional advisers across 96 international markets, UK Trade & Investment is the government department that helps UK-based companies succeed..
The International Network for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises – INSME - is a non-profit Association, based in Rome (Italy), open to international..
The French Chamber is today one of the largest European chambers in Hong Kong and one of the largest French Chambers in Asia-Pacific.
Cerame-Unie is the voice of the European ceramic industry.
CECE is the recognised organisation representing and promoting the European construction equipment and related industries to achieve a fair competitiv
Regional Advisory and Information Centre Presov (RPIC Presov) is a business support centre operating in eastern part of Slovakia and providing service
Flanders investment & trade is a government agency supporting Flanders based businesses working abroad, and foreign companies wishing to set up...
Orgalime, the European Engineering Industries Association, speaks for 33 trade federations representing some 130,000 companies in the mechanical...
CLEPA is the European Association of Automotive Suppliers. 84 of the world's most prominent suppliers for car parts...
EU Business Avenues in South East Asia is an EU-funded initiative helping European companies to establish long-lasting business collaborations in...
The Enterprise Europe Network is the largest network of contact points providing information and advice to EU companies on EU matters...
Business Finland is the Finnish government organization for innovation funding and trade, travel and investment promotion.
- Phone number
- +91 11 4149 7500
- Finland Trade Center, Embassy of Finland, Gate C, Chandragupta Marg, Chanakyapuri, 11002 New Delhi, Finland
ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA (Foreign Trade Promotion Organisation) offers support to Austrian companies interested in export.
Partners in South-East Asia
The European Chamber of Commerce, Singapore (EuroCham) has the mission to represent the common interests of the European business community...
Our mission is to promote, support and develop EU business interests in Malaysia as well as facilitate trade, commerce and investments between EU...
Become a Helpdesk Partner
Who do we partner with?
Funded by the EU, the IPR SME Helpdesk provides FREE support to European chambers of commerce, European trade associations, and other European SME business/entrepreneurship networks and incubators, both in Europe and South-East Asia, to raise awareness about IPR in the Southeast Asian region for EU SMEs.
What we can offer you and your members
- Free enquiry helpline – refer your SME members’ IPR questions to our experts and receive a confidential response within 3 working days
- Business-focused IPR guides & training materials available for download
- Expert speakers & materials sent to your training events for free
- Articles about IPR protection in South-East Asia for your newsletters
- Website in EU 6 languages, with E-learning modules, videos, case studies, podcasts, and information about our training events and live webinar sessions
- Link up with us via websites, social media & our blog Your IP Insider, to stay up to date on our services and on IPR news
To discuss how we can partner with you, please get in touch:
- For partners based in Europe, please contact:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +32 2 663 30 51