The new European Innovation Agenda aims to position Europe as a global leader at the forefront of the deep tech innovation.
Following the successful first pilot, European Commission has just published the second edition of “WomenTech EU” supporting female-led deep tech start-ups. Applications are open until 4 October 2022, 17:00 (CEST)
Registration is now open for European Commission’s annual flagship Research and Innovation event, bringing together policymakers, researchers, entrepreneurs and the public to debate and shape the future of research and innovation in Europe and beyond.
- Organisation type
- Research institutes, Universities & Scientific Parks
- InnovationInnovation management
TNAU Institutional Development Plan (TNAU-IDP) focuses on promoting innovation in agriculture. Its objective are:
- To improve learner centric environment by adopting innovative pedagogy and academic reforms
- To promote student faculty diversity, competence, entrepreneurship, skill development and international outlook
- To enhance education management by leveraging alumni network, technology and partnership