Innovation Talent Platform: Point of Entry into the Opportunities Within the European Innovation Ecosystem
The new Innovation Talent Platform under the New European Innovation Agenda has recently been launched. This Platform will assist European companies, particularly start-ups, in attracting talent from outside the European Union (EU), opening new employment opportunities for EU citizens.
EC Launches New Public Consultation on Horizon Research and Innovation Programmes
The European Commission has recently launched the broadest public consultation ever held on the past, present and future of the European research and innovation programmes.
New Podcast Series From the European Innovation Council
European Innovation Council (EIC) has recently published the first episode of the new podcast series “The game changers: From radical idea to innovative business” that aims to unveil the inner workings of the EIC and how they support European small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and start-ups.
- Organisation type
- Research institutes, Universities & Scientific Parks
- InnovationInnovation management
TNAU Institutional Development Plan (TNAU-IDP) focuses on promoting innovation in agriculture. Its objective are:
- To improve learner centric environment by adopting innovative pedagogy and academic reforms
- To promote student faculty diversity, competence, entrepreneurship, skill development and international outlook
- To enhance education management by leveraging alumni network, technology and partnership
- Directorate of Agri. Business Development (DABD)
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
- Postal address
- Directorate of Agri. Business Development (DABD),, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore 641003, Tamil Nadu, India