European Innovation Council (EIC) has recently published the first episode of the new podcast series “The game changers: From radical idea to innovative business” that aims to unveil the inner workings of the EIC and how they support European small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and start-ups.
WIPO has just published its yearly Global Innovation Index (GII) 2022, now in its 15th Edition. This Index summarizes what is the curent state of the Innovation globally, ranking 132 countries.
The 2022 edition of the European Innovation Scoreboard (EIS) has just been published by the European Commission. The scoreboeard shows that innovation performance has increased for the whole EU by about 10% since 2015.
- Organisation type
- Research institutes, Universities & Scientific Parks
- InnovationInnovation management
TNAU Institutional Development Plan (TNAU-IDP) focuses on promoting innovation in agriculture. Its objective are:
- To improve learner centric environment by adopting innovative pedagogy and academic reforms
- To promote student faculty diversity, competence, entrepreneurship, skill development and international outlook
- To enhance education management by leveraging alumni network, technology and partnership