This two-day course gives you a comprehensive and professional set of tools and techniques so that you can profit from your IP and put it at the heart of your business strategy in a way that is easy to access, easy to follow and easy to implement. Jointly developed by the LESI Education Committee and the European Patent Academy, this advanced training course includes an IP negotiation masterclass on day 2.
- intellectual property
- Thursday 23 November 2023, 08:15 - Friday 24 November 2023, 17:30 (CET)
- Vienna, Austria
- External event
The course is designed for intellectual capital and business development managers as well as entre- and intrapreneurs with great ideas who are looking to perform at the highest level.
It is also intended for their advisors. You might be from an SME, a start-up, a spin-out, an emerging enterprise, a MNC, the technology transfer business or a research organisation.
The aim is to give you:
- a comprehensive and easy-to-follow roadmap on how to manage IP
- an understanding of how to develop an IP strategy that is aligned with your
- company’s business strategy
- a capacity to evaluate all the options for commercialising your IP
- a set of tools and techniques that you can start to use as soon as you
- are back in the office and easily share with your colleagues in other
- the confidence to negotiate on an equal footing with the leading players
- and secure the full value for your IP
The course provides a unique platform for you to network with licensing and technology commercialisation professionals, primarily from Europe but also from beyond.
High-level Course with Advanced Expertise
Jointly developed by the LESI Education Committee and the European Patent Academy, this advanced training course includes an IP negotiation masterclass on day 2.
To get maximum benefit from the masterclass, you will need to study the documentation provided. Over 20 international experts contributed to the course materials as authors,
reviewers, and editors. Each of the speakers has 20-30 years’ experience in developing IP strategies and negotiating IP deals at the highest level.
Please send your registration in email to lesles-austria [dot] at (les[at]les-austria[dot]at) with your name, company, and LES membership status (yes or no) until 15 November 2023.
- Non-LESI member: 480 EUR
- LESI member: 300 EUR
- LESI member under 40: 250 EUR