This year the annual event is co-organised with the and takes place in a hybrid format with limited on-site participation in Tallinn for PATLIB centres and national patent offices in the Baltic and Nordic states.
The first day of the event - Thursday, 11 May - is open to the public. It will be of particular interest to small and medium enterprises (SMEs), start-ups, entrepreneurs, investors, individual inventors, IP service providers, patent searchers, IP professionals, business consultants, universities and technology transfer professionals.
- intellectual property | patent
- Thursday 11 May 2023, 09:00 - Friday 12 May 2023, 15:00 (CEST)
- Live streaming available
Whether you're attending on site or online, here's what PATLIB2023 has in store for you:
- Hear in the keynote address how AI and the metaverse may impact innovation and IP
- Gain insight into a successful example of innovation from an Estonian company whose inventors won the 2022 European Inventor Award in the Industry category for superior carbon-based materials for ultracapacitors
- The PATLIB network has strengthened its network of partners, especially in the area of technology transfer. Find out what these partnerships entail and how they can benefit your organisation too
- Learn from a Registered Technology Transfer Professional and a Certified Licensing Professional about the benefits of these qualifications and the impact of certification
- Find out about the benefits of the EPO Knowledge Transfer to Africa initiative
- Discover the importance of sharing knowledge and promoting innovation in least developed countries