This event aims to:
- inform SME intermediaries on the SME instrument and the IP services offered by the Helpdesks (with live case studies from companies);
- train SME intermediaries on relevant IP topics that can be applied horizontally across the three regions; and
- create an ongoing dialogue/discussion among participants about the importance of IP for SMEs in the light of the three different economic sectors.
The meeting will include interactive panels with relevant IP experts and case-study sessions on the different geographic areas covered by the Helpdesks. The full version on the program is available on the event website.
We look forward to welcoming you on the 27th of March!
- Publication date
- 18 March 2019
- Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
The Latin America IPR SME Helpdesk is a EU-funded project that provides free, confidential first-line assistance on Intellectual Property related maters to EU SMEs that are operating in Latin America or are willing to do so.
- LATIN AMERICA IPR SME HELPDESK