Intellectual Property (IP) constitutes an important business asset for SMEs as it provides you with comparative advantage over competitors and protects your innovations from copycats, paving the way for successful business undertakings in China. It is important to have fundamental knowledge about IP and a solid understanding of how to exploit it as your business asset to not make mistakes that could potentially end your business endeavor in China’s market.
During this webinar, Mr. Matias Zubimendi, the IP Business Advisor at China IPR SME Helpdesk will provide an overview of IP protection in China and offer expert tips on how to design a comprehensive IP strategy for China’s market. The following topics will be discussed in detail:
- Why is it important to protect your IP?
- Overview of the main types of IP (trade marks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets)
- New developments in China’s IP system and the new Patent Law
- Costs of IP protection
- What to do in case of an infringement and how to get your IP back?
During his presentation, Mr. Zubimendi will provide practical case studies and answer your questions.
- intellectual property | strategic reserves
- Wednesday 24 February 2021, 15:00 - 16:30 (CET)
- Live streaming available
Venue: Zoom Webinar Platform
Date： 24 February 2021
Time: 15:00 -16:30 Bejing Time
15:00 - 15:05 Opening remarks and introduction to How PAIH helps Polish entrepreneurs by Ms. Barbata Bujny
15:05 - 15:15 First steps to export to China by Mr. Andrzej Juchniewicz
15:15 - 15:25 Trade Fairs in China and IPR by Ms. Malgorzata Zawisza
15:25 - 16:00 Presentation on Practical IP protection strategies in China by Mr. Matias Zubimendi
16:00 - 16:05 Q&A Session