What is Green Procurement?
What is the status of green procurement policies and infrastructure in Vietnam?
How can it affect Intellectual Property (IP) protection & enforcement in Vietnam?
Green procurement is the adoption of environmentally responsible practices in business activities used to meet needs for materials, goods, utilities and services. It fundamentally incorporates human health and ecological concerns into the search for high quality products and services at competitive prices.
The webinar on green procurement infrastructure in Vietnam, organised by the South-East Asia IP SME Helpdesk in collaboration with the Greenerg-Pro and the Central and Eastern European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (CEEC), will feature a number of speakers from the public and private sector on a range of discussion points relevant to a comprehensive view of doing business in Vietnam, how to participate in green procurement policies along with key concerns about IP protection in Vietnam.
The live session is open to representatives of Member States and EU SMEs, as well as observers from the general public. For the detailed agenda, please refer below.
If you would like to participate and receive insights about sustainable procurement practices from industry experts, please register through the link below and you will receive a Zoom confirmation.
- intellectual property | green public procurement
- Online only
- Live streaming available
- Online only
- EuroCham Cambodia & South-East Asia IP SME Helpdesk
- Entrance fee
- Free of charge
Programme Content/ Agenda (CEST):
- 10:00-10:05: Welcome remarks.
- 10:05-10:15: Introduction by Central Eastern European Chamber of Commerce (Mr. Vlad Savin, Vice-Chairman of CEEC Vietnam).
- 10:15-10:30: IPR considerations when bidding for green projects in Vietnam (Mr. Manh-Hung Tran, External Expert of SEA IP SME Helpdesk and Managing Partner of BMVN International LLC – A Member firm of Baker & McKenzie International).
- 10:30-10:45: Green procurement in Vietnam (Ms. Ewa Domke, Deputy Director of IMP-PAN).
- 10:45-10:55: Introduction of the GreenergPro project (Ms. Patricia Merei, Project Manager of Archenerg Cluster).
- 10:55-11:10: Operation and internationalisation plans of the clusters.
• Ms. Patricia Merei, Project Manager of Archenerg Cluster;
• Dr. Mirjana Kranjac, Project Manager of Ecopanonia Cluster;
• Ms. Ewa Domke, Deputy Director of IMP-PAN.
- 11:10-11:30: Q&A session
This project is supported by EU H2020 project NUMBER 101033978 — GREENERG-PRO