The immense Vietnamese market, with an estimate of 97 million inhabitants, a rich and diverse culture, has undergone drastic changes over the last century. Asserting itself today as the 6th largest economy of the ASEAN and the 2nd fastest growing, result of a well sustained growth over the past 30 years.
Having entered into force on the 1st of August 2020, the European Union-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) represents a historic change in EU-Vietnam relations. The agreement aims at boosting trade and investment in both economies, opening a door for Portuguese companies to enter ASEAN markets.
CCIPV, AVCO Legal and South-East Asia IP SME Helpdesk intend to offer to all Portuguese companies interested in establishing business in Vietnam a session that will allow you to know more about the ways to enter this market, the relevant tax aspects and also some basic considerations regarding Intellectual Property Rights protection.
Join us on this informative online session, and take the opportunity to see your doubts being answered!
- Intellectual property
- Live streaming available
- Portuguese, English
- CCIPV - AVCO Legal - South-East Asia IP SME Helpdesk
- Live stream
- Online link
- Online time
• Mr. Sérgio Silva, Chairman at CCIPV.
• Dr. Antonio Viñal, Partner at AVCO Legal.
• Ms. Yen Vu, External Expert at South-East Asia IP SME Helpdesk.
• Ms. Joana Almeida, Business Developer at CCIPV.
• Introduction/ Welcome Remark
- By CCIPV (5-10 minutes)
• Legal forms for establishing business in the Vietnamese market: differences and advantages
• Tax aspects to consider in Vietnam and in the relationship with Portugal
- By AVCO (20 minutes).
• IP Basics for the Vietnamese market
- By South-East Asia IP SME Helpdesk (20 minutes).
• Q&A session.
- Free of charge, first half will be conducted in Portuguese, The presentation on IP Basics for Vietnamese market will be in English, and Q&A in a hybrid manner.
- Please register by filling out the registration form by 28 April 2021.
- If you need any further clarification do not hesitate to contact us: Joana Almeida | Business Developer | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joana Almeida | Business Developer | email@example.com