- intellectual property
- Monday 30 May 2022, 09:00 - Thursday 2 June 2022, 18:00 (CEST)
The Hannover Messe 2022 will mainly focus on:
- Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory solutions
- Resource and energy efficient manufacturing technologies
- Sustainable Energy & Mobility
- Measurement Tools
The registration for the "hybrid" Technology & Business Cooperation Days is free of costs. The registration is open until 24th May 2022. Pending meeting requests can be confirmed or declined until 27th May 2022.
Take your chance to innovate! Gain new opportunities and competitive advantages through R&D and technological as well as business co-operations.
- Showcase your most favourable projects, products or know-how
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled face-to-face meetings
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get latest information on industrial related research results
- Meet and share views with researchers and experts
- Easy access to enterprises and scientists in the thematic focus.
A representative of the India IP SME Helpdesk will be present during the event, presenting our project and free services on IP management and protection in India to EU SMEs.