- intellectual property
The digital landscape in China has been through tremendous changes in recent years, resulting in the success of e-commerce platforms as new marketplaces, fast-paced growth in the AI-related industries and big-data analysis as well as digitalisation of production, distribution and delivery processes. Intellectual property (IP) is a crucial element of digital economy as it drives innovation and provides SMEs with a comparative advantage over competitors and increases trust in SMEs’ products or services.
Join the upcoming training organised by EEN-Hellas, PRAXI Network, Science & Technology Park of Crete and the China IP SME Helpdesk! IP Expert Dr. Joerg-Michael Scheil will share best practices on how to develop a comprehensive IP strategy to protect your company’s innovations and enforce your brand.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Importance and relevance of intellectual property
- Brand and design protection
- Design patent, invention patent, utility models: what are the main differences
- The role of new digital technologies in IP enforcement and protection
- Concrete tips and best practices for protecting innovation of European SMEs
10:00 - Welcome remarks by EEN-Hellas
10:05 - Introduction of the China IP SME Helpdesk – Alessandra Capriglia, Project Manager, China IP SME Helpdesk
10:10 – “IP Protection in China in the Digital Economy”, Dr. Joerg-Michael Scheil, IP Expert of the China IP SME Helpdesk
11:00 – Q&A