The training for the European Association of Remote Sensing Companies (EARSC) will provide an overview of the IP landscape of Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and China.
- Intellectual property
More and more companies are moving in international environments in which it is essential to consider some aspects of the protection of copyright, trade marks and patents. Any SME willing to do business in Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, and China should have a comprehensive Intellectual Property strategy in place.
However, Intellectual Property holders must be aware that such rights can be geographically limited and, therefore, subject to further protection if they are planning to enter the above mentioned markets.
PARSEC in collaboration with the South-East Asia IP SME Helpdesk and the China IP SME Helpdesk will host a webinar for EU SMEs interested in doing business in Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines and China. Participants will learn about the main issues concerning the protection of Intellectual Property to bear in mind when internationalizing a business to these countries.
What you can expect:
- Indications on when and how is Intellectual Property relevant to your business
- Main steps and particularities to protect your intellectual property
- Updated information on the registration proceedings
- Case studies involving EU SMEs experiencing and overcoming issues with IP protection in the region
- Tips to succeed abroad
- Tailor-made assistance to your queries
- Services provided by EU initiatives that support SMEs in the above mentioned countries