- Logistics | Information technology | Information technology industry | Digital technology | Motor vehicle industry
- Live streaming available
- Live stream
- Online link
- Online time
Nowadays SMEs are increasingly facing substantial challenges when trying to access international markets. In particular, the Asian legal landscape is no exception to the rule. Being able to correctly manage your IP assets is paramount in innovation intensive sectors. However, each country has different territorial rules and peculiarities when it comes to Intellectual Property.
In collaboration with R-Tech, the IT-Logistics Cluster and E-Mobility Cluster, the India IP SME Helpdesk is joining forces with the China IP SME Helpdesk and the South-East Asia IP SME Helpdesk to offer you a special IP training with focus on Asian markets for SMEs operating in the IT-logistics and E-mobility sectors.
What you can expect:
- IP Services provided by EU initiatives that support SMEs in the Asian markets
- How to use the main Intellectual Property Rights to protect innovative products and services
- An overview of the particularities and practicalities of the Indian, Chinese and Asian IP Landscapes.
- Good practices
- Tailor-made answers to your queries thanks to our IP experts
10:00 | Welcome by R-Tech
Natalie Schwab, R-Tech, Event Manager
10:10 | IP in the IT-logistics and E-Mobility sectors: Landscaping Asia
Patrice Vidon, China and South-East Asia IP SME Helpdesk, IP Expert
Vicente Zafrilla Díaz-Marta, India IP SME Helpdesk, Senior IP Expert
11:10 | Conclusions: IP good practices and final remarks
China, India and SEA IP Experts
11:20 | Q&A with IP experts
The training will take place on May 6, 2021 from 10 am CEST. Registration is available at this link.