The International Helpdesks are joining forces for a special IP training focusing on the E-Mobility sector in Asian markets on June 14, 2021 at 2 pm CEST.
- Information technology | Information technology industry | Digital technology | Motor vehicle industry
- Live streaming available
- Live stream
- Online link
- Online time
The E-Mobility sector is experiencing an unparalleled development in terms of evolution of technologies. In addition, the number of IP applications – notably patents – boosted in the last ten years in areas related to batteries, energy efficiency, autonomous cars or connectivity. As a result, an already global value chain has become even more challenging to navigate. Companies alien to the sector such as big tech or ICT companies are now key players in the sector, rising the sophistication of IP strategies, including protection, licencing and litigation.
In this training, the India, China and South East Asia IP SME Helpdesk aim to sketch some of these changes on the sector dynamics – notably in which affects Intellectual Property – and provide attendees with some key pieces of advice when considering to export their technologies or seek to collaborate with a business partner in the region.
What you can expect:
- IP Services provided by EU initiatives that support SMEs in the Asian markets.
- An overview of the technological and IP dynamics in the e-mobility sector and their consequences for IP strategies.
- Key aspects of IP protection in the Indian, Chinese and Asian Landscapes.
- Tailor-made answers to your queries
14:00 | IP in the E-Mobility sectors: Landscaping Asia
Patrice Vidon, China and South-East Asia IP SME Helpdesk, IP Expert
Vicente Zafrilla Díaz-Marta, India IP SME Helpdesk, Senior IP Expert
15:00 | Q&A with IP experts
15:10 | End of the session