Are you interested expanding your business to South-East Asia or already operating in the region? If the answer is yes, book your seat for this webinar!
Did you know that SMEs relying on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) appear to generate 68% higher revenues per employee than SMEs without IPR portfolios?
IPR is a crucial element of your business strategy, and it is pivotal to building an efficient protection strategy. However, few companies know how to properly generate revenues and create added value from their IPR.
If you want to learn more about protecting your brand and innovation join us on October 19, 2021.
Do not miss this unique opportunity to receive tips from our outstanding speakers Prof. Harold de Walque – Lecturer at Solvay Business School Vietnam, Mr. Franck Fougere – External IP Expert of the SEA IP SME Helpdesk & Managing Partner of Ananda Intellectual Property Limited, and Mr. Benoit Tardy – IP Business Advisor of the SEA IP SME Helpdesk.
- intellectual property | business management | innovation
- Live streaming available
- South-East Asia IP SME Helpdesk & Belux Chambers in ASEAN
- Entrance fee
- Free of charge
- Welcome remarks – Prof. Harold de Walque, Lecturer at Solvay Business School Vietnam.
- Introduction to Belgian Customs in South-East Asia – Mr. Eddy De Cuyper, Embassy of Belgium in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- IP Landscape of South-East Asia – Mr. Franck Fougere, External IP Expert of the SEA IP SME Helpdesk & Managing Partner of Ananda Intellectual Property Limited (25 mins):
- Overview about IP in SEA
- Impact of Covid-19 on the IP landscape
- Opportunities and Recommendations for IP owners
- Case studies and useful tips for SMEs – Mr. Benoit Tardy, IP Business Advisor at SEA IP SME Helpdesk (10 mins).
- Q&A session (15 mins).
- Closing remarks – Mr. Bart Verheyen, BeluxCham Vietnam.