- intellectual property | patent | business management | small and medium-sized enterprises
- Live streaming available
- Who should attend
- Business decision makers and staff in SME’s and large businesses,research institutions involved in commercialisation (TTOs) and IP/business advisors, IP professionals and investors, and anyone interested in intellectual capital management.
- European Patent Office | Licensing Executive Society International
- HTBC 2022
- Entrance fee
- Free of charge
Organised by the European Patent Academy of the European Patent Office (EPO) and the Licensing Executives Society International (LESI), it is planned as a virtual, free of charge conference held in two morning sessions.
This conference is specially designed for business decision makers and associated IP professionals and features two tracks:
- The business track will focus on IP strategies – how IP can support business models effectively as well as IP enforcement and assessment.
- The IP track will provide guidance on IP management – it will reflect on best practices in open innovation, the use of patent information, market facilitators and risk management.
Plenary sessions will span both these tracks and elaborate on operational excellence, digitalisation of business and internationalisation.
The HTB conference features four keynote lectures and eight plenary sessions. These will give you the opportunity to meet leading experts in their fields, who will share their latest insights and provide practical takeaway messages.