- intellectual property
- Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Number of seats
- Entrance fee
- The webinar is offered free of charge.
Speaker: Léa Montesse
Level of Expertise: Basic
Prerequisites: General knowledge on Intellectual Property Rights
The webinar will provide an overview of key aspects in the field of intellectual property management in Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions.
This training session provides an overview of:
- Relevant IP issues for MSCA proposals
- Particularities of MSCA grant agreements
- Ownership of background and results
- Questions from MSCA participants received at the EIPRHD
- MSCA success stories
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar is offered free of charge.
Webinar ID: 337-913-819
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please get in touch with our training team at: firstname.lastname@example.org