This webinar aims to give you a basic understanding of how to properly deal with intellectual property issues and learn about common pitfalls and IP challenges in EU-funded research and innovation initiatives (FP7/Horizon 2020).
- Intellectual property
- Live streaming available
- Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Live stream
- Online link
- Online time
- Number of seats
- Entrance fee
- The webinar is offered free of charge.
This webinar aims to give you a basic understanding of how to properly deal with intellectual property issues and learn about common pitfalls and IP challenges in EU-funded research and innovation initiatives (Horizon 2020/HEU).
Level of Expertise: Basic
Speaker: Michele Dubbini
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 30 minutes (Q&As)
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What are the key characteristics of an EU-funded project and the different participating partners?
- Which IP aspects have to be considered in collaborative research projects?
- At which stages of the project does IP matter?
- What rules exist within Horizon 2020/HEU and what requirements have to be met?
- What terminology is used?
- How do I define relevant background for my project?
- How do I define ownership of results?
- How do I set up a regime for granting access rights?
- What are basic IP aspects to be considered under Horizon 2020/HEU? (Please note that additional webinars specifically addressing exploitation issues under Horizon 2020/HEU will be offered separately)
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please get in touch with our training team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- European IP Helpdesk Training Team