- intellectual property
The European Chamber Shandong Initiative will organise a two-day business delegation to Qingdao, Shandong Province on 20th–21st April 2023. This high-level delegation will be led by Chamber President Jörg Wuttke and will focus on the high-end manufacturing industry with carbon neutrality as the goal.
China IP SME Helpdesk is invited to attend the event and introduce the Helpdesk to the European SMEs in Shandong province.
Highlights of the programme:
- High-level forum featuring Qingdao municipal leaders and representatives of local giant Chinese enterprises and European companies.
- VIP meeting between Chamber leadership and party secretary/mayor of Qingdao.
- Industrial roundtable and matchmaking with relevant departments on the municipal level.
- Themed field visits and roundtables with competent authorities to understand regional development and explore business opportunities.
- Chamber and Shandong Initiative briefing to European companies in Qingdao.
- EU Projects introduction including EU SME Centre Phase IV and China IP SME Helpdesk. EU SME Centre-led workshop on their report on SME Policy Environment.