Technology transfer is a complex process that involves many non-scientific and non-technological factors, and many different stakeholders. Good or high quality research results are not enough for successful technology transfer; general awareness and willingness both at the level of organisations and individuals, as well as skills and capacity related to specific aspects, such as access to risk finance and intellectual property (IP) management, are also necessary components.
- intellectual property | technology transfer
- Live streaming available
- Starts on Tuesday 7 February 2023, 10:30 CET
- European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency
- Number of seats
- 1000 Participants
- Entrance fee
- The webinar is offered free of charge.
Host: European IP Helpdesk
Speaker: Dr Christian Hackl (IP expert, European IP Helpdesk / TUM Tech GmbH)
Level of Expertise: Basic
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- How do I identify and check the transferability of R&D results?
- What are the main risks linked to TT?
- What different TT agreements exist?
- How do I successfully negotiate TT agreements?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar will be offered free of charge.