Technology transfer is a complex process that involves many non-scientific and non-technological factors, and many different stakeholders. Good or high quality research results are not enough for successful technology transfer; general awareness and willingness both at the level of organisations and individuals, as well as skills and capacity related to specific aspects, such as access to risk finance and intellectual property (IP) management, are also necessary components.
- intellectual property | technology transfer
- Live streaming available
- Starts on Wednesday 26 October 2022, 10:30 CEST
- European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency
- Number of seats
- Entrance fee
- The webinar is offered free of charge.
Host: European IP Helpdesk
Speaker: Dr Christian Hackl (IP expert, European IP Helpdesk)
Level of Expertise: Basic
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- How do I identify and check the transferability of R&D results?
- What are the main risks linked to TT?
- What different TT agreements exist?
- How do I successfully negotiate TT agreements?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar will be offered free of charge.