Learn more about exploitation of IP rights in Horizon (2020/HEU) projects. This webinar gives an overall view of the creation and the development of IP rights both during and after the duration of an Horizon project. The most common planning mistakes will be analysed and some practical tips will be given, so that you can have the best possible results from an Horizon (2020/HEU) project.
- Intellectual property
- Live streaming available
- European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency
- Live stream
- Online link
- Online time
- Number of seats
- Entrance fee
- The webinar is offered free of charge.
Host: European IP Helpdesk
Speaker: Dr Eugene Sweeney – CEO Iambic Innovation
Level of Expertise: Advanced
After the training, participants should have a better understanding of the following:
- The IP in the Consortium Agreements: a particular regard to the results of the research.
- Which are the best means to maximize the value of your IP?
- Assessing your IP: How can you estimate the value of your IP?
- Which are the best exploitation strategies and business plans for entering the market?
- Reap the rewards of your IP: taking a closer look at the different forms of licensing.
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar will be offered free of charge.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please contact the training team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- European IP Helpdesk Training Team