The term biotechnology summarizes all technologies relating to living systems and organisms as a basis for developing and manufacturing technological applications that use biological systems. The field of biotechnology is regarded as one of the most innovative fields in terms of developing future applications.
The protection of biotech inventions by appropriate Intellectual Property Rights is extremely important due to the close link between such innovations and the development of a product. Thus, “Patent Off” for instance has to be avoided.
- Covid-19 | Biotechnology | Intellectual property
- Live streaming available
- Live stream
- Online link
- Online time
- Number of seats
- Entrance fee
- The webinar is offered free of charge.
Host: European IP Helpdesk
Speaker: Dr. Sebastian Tegethoff
Level of Expertise: Basic
The webinar will give an overview about
- Relevant IP rights
- The context of IP in product development
- Specifics of IP in biotech
- Development of an IP portfolio
- Management of an IP portfolio
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar will be offered free of charge.
- European IP Helpdesk Training Team