The process typically involves a systematic and scientific examination and evaluation of IP resources. It also allows companies to determine whether their IP is adequately protected and whether it currently provides a competitive advantage or can be used to gain a competitive advantage in the future.
- Intellectual property | Industrial property
- Live streaming available
- Live stream
- Online link
- Online time
- Number of seats
- Entrance fee
- The webinar is offered free of charge.
Host: European IP Helpdesk
Speaker: Dr Christian Hackl (IP expert, European IP Helpdesk / TUM Tech GmbH)
Level of Expertise: Basic
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- Whats the difference between invention and innovation?
- Why is evaluation (assessment) needed?
- What categories should be addressed for the evaluation (assessment) of a new technology?
- Which stakeholder should be involved when evaluating (assessing) a new technology?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar will be offered free of charge.
- European IP Helpdesk Training Team