The process typically involves a systematic and scientific examination and evaluation of IP resources. It also allows companies to determine whether their IP is adequately protected and whether it currently provides a competitive advantage or can be used to gain a competitive advantage in the future.
- Intellectual property | Industrial property
- Live streaming available
- European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency
- Live stream
- Online link
- Online time
- Number of seats
- Entrance fee
- The webinar is offered free of charge.
Host: European IP Heldpesk
Speaker: Dr Christian Hackl (IP expert, European IP Helpdesk)
Level of Expertise: Basic
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is technology transfer and why is it important?
- What actors or institutions are providing assistance in technology transfer?
- How are technology screenings performed and why are they important?
- In what ways can I manage risk before and during the technology transfer process?
- How does technology licensing work and what types of licenses should I consider?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar will be offered free of charge.
- European IP Helpdesk Training Team