SME’s can rely on IP to boost productivity, earn licensing fees and even get royalty. Patents help create monopoly and offers protection to the business, stopping others from commercially exploiting their innovation.
IP helps SMEs to obtain higher return on investments and efficiently manage their assets.
- intellectual property | business management
- Live streaming available
- Starts on Wednesday 5 October 2022, 10:30 CEST
- Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Number of seats
- Entrance fee
- The Webinar is offered free of charge
Host: European IP Helpdesk
Speakers: Claire Fritz / Michele Dubbini
Level of Expertise: Basic
After the training, participants should be able to address the following:
- What is Intellectual Property (IP)?
- What are Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)?
- Common problems of SMEs in their day to day activities?
- Why should I deal with IP/IPR issues? Why should IP be an integral part of my business strategy?
- How can IP be a business asset?
- Which IP protection tools exist/can I use (e. g. trademarks, patents etc.)?
- To which institutions can I turn for help?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar will be offered free of charge.