From finding the right management framework for one’s activity to the question of how to develop a credible strategy focused on the management and exploitation of the research results. These topic will be the focus of the webinar.
- intellectual property | tendering
- Live streaming available
- Starts on Wednesday 7 December 2022, 10:30 CET
- European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency
- Number of seats
- Entrance fee
- The webinar is offered free of charge.
Time: 10:30 am - 12:00 pm (CET – Central European Time UTC +1) - the webinar session will open 15 minutes before the official start
Host: European IP Helpdesk
Speaker: Dr Eugene Sweeney, lambic Innovation
Level of Expertise: Advanced
- Impact and innovation in Horizon 2020 project proposals
- Exploitation of project results
- Business landscape in project proposals
- Researchers' rights on project results
- IPR protection for project results
- State of the art, prior art definition - patent databases (e.g. Espacenet)
- Support and sources of information on IPR
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar will be offered free of charge.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please contact the training team at: firstname.lastname@example.org