Learn more about how to protect and enforce your Geographical Indications in Europe.
- Intellectual property | Geographical information system | Food industry | Plant variety right
- Live streaming available
- Live stream
- Online link
- Online time
- Number of seats
- Entrance fee
- The webinar will be offered free of charge.
Host: European IP Helpdesk
Speaker: Michele Dubbini (IP Advisor at the European IP Helpdesk Helpline)
Level of Expertise: Basic
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is a geographical name?
- What are the main types of geographical names?
- What value do geographical names represent for businesses?
- How are geographical indications protected?
- How are geographical indications enforced?
- What are the differences between geographical indications and trade marks?
- What type of conflicts can arise between geographical indications and trade marks?
- How can searches of geographical indications be performed?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar will be offered free of charge.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please contact the training team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- European IP Helpdesk Training Team