Participants will get an overview on key practical steps to take and consider when elaborating a sound outreach and exploitation strategy. In this regard, central aspects related to IP and innovation management will also be addressed, since they are significantly interwoven with the subject. However, please note that this webinar is complementary to other training sessions offered by the team that specifically address exploitation and IP management issues under Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe.
- Intellectual property | Dissemination of information
- Live streaming available
- Live stream
- Online link
- Online time
- Entrance fee
- The Webinar is offered free of charge
Time: 10:30 am - 12:00 pm (CET – Central European Time UTC +1) - the webinar session will open 15 minutes before the official start
Host: European IP Helpdesk
Speaker: Jörg Scherer, Stephanie Weber, Eurice GmbH
Level of Expertise: Advanced
The webinar will give an overview about:
- Why should applicants/beneficiaries of Horizon 2020 / HEU projects care about communication, dissemination and exploitation?
- What are central definitions and concepts related to communication, dissemination and exploitation in Horizon 2020 / HEU? What are the distinctions, and how do they relate?
- When do communication, dissemination and exploitation come into play?
- What role does IP and innovation management play in this context?
- What are the central IP aspects to be considered?
- What are the central steps in setting up a communication, dissemination and exploitation strategy?
- What are relevant and effective tools?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar will be offered free of charge.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please contact the training team at: firstname.lastname@example.org