For example, it contains provisions about internal organisation and decision-making, financial questions and the handling of intellectual property rights. A CA is obligatory for most projects and should be signed prior to the Grant Agreement (GA).
- intellectual property | consortium
- Live streaming available
- Starts on Thursday 27 October 2022, 10:30 CEST
- Number of seats
- Entrance fee
- The webinar will be offered free of charge.
Host: European IP Helpdesk
Speaker: Léa Montesse (Head of Helpline, European IP Helpdesk)
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is a consortium agreement?
- When should the consortium agreement be signed, and by whom?
- What model consortium agreements are available, and for what types of projects?
- What issues should a consortium agreement deal with?
- Regarding IP: which GA rules should not be contradicted by the CA?
- Regarding IP: what are the areas in which GA rules leave flexibility for the CA?
- Regarding IP: how to use the CA as a tool: examples of clauses to add to your draft
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar will be offered free of charge.