This webinar is designed for intellectual capital managers, R&D project leaders, entre- and intrapreneurs, SMEs, start-ups, spin-offs, and technology transfer businesses.
- intellectual property
- Live streaming available
- External event
- Entrance fee
- This Webinar is offered free of charge
A brief resume of the training's content:
• Evaluation and decision making in daily routine
• Evaluating patents: methods and applications
• Introduction to the case study and methodology
• Evaluation factors explained in detail
• Case study on a real-life example
• Group presentation of evaluation results
• Discussion and closing remarks
The training will take place on the following dates:
• Thursday 02.06 - From 14.00 to 16.00 CEST.
• Tuesday 07.06 - From 14.00 to 16.00 CEST.
• Thursday 09.06 - From 14.00 to 16.00 CEST.
The training has been created for the following audience:
• Business decision-makers in SMEs and start-ups
• IP professionals
• Managers at large, high-growth technology businesses
• Research institutions