After the abolition of the previous IPAB, the Delhi High Court recently announced a new roster of judges that will take over the IPD divisions of the High Court with effect from 28 November 2022 as well as other Courts communicated some of the actions taken since the abolition of the previous body.
The automotive sector has a prominent place in the Indian economy, accounting for 7% of the country's GDP, ranking as the 5th largest automobile industry in the world. This infographic explains what European SMEs wishing to enter this market must be aware of from and IP perspective.
Indian patents are granted by Indian Patent Office, after examining the patent application filed by the applicant. This infographic reveals the crucial points of a patent search that will determine whether this examination may lead to the rejection of the application or to the grant of a patent.
VIT was established with the aim of providing quality higher education on par with international standards. It persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis. The objectives of the IPR is to
- Cell Facilitate, encourage, promote and safeguard scientific inquiry, research pursuits, and the academic freedom of its faculty, researchers, and students;
- Create an innovative culture that fosters the creation and development of IP at the Institute;
- Provide a clear understanding of the rights and responsibilities of the faculty staff, and students and protect the interests of the Institute its members:
- Geographical areas of activities & services
- Organisation type
- Research institutes, Universities & Scientific Parks
- Business supportCopyrightsInnovationIntellectual Property RightsIP for businessIP managementIP protectionIP searchPatentsTrade Marks