Dialogues between the EPO and Montenegro to enter the EPC as a contracting state started in 2007. Now, the long-standing cooperation resulted in Montenegro entering the European Patent Convention as of 1 October 2022.
On 2 January, a series of major changes to the Bangui Agreement – the governing convention for the OAPI – entered into force. Namely, Annexes III, IV and V of the revised Bangui Agreement.
Providing the right incentives to start a company is not a simple task. Nevertheless, India boasts several success stories pointing in the right direction. Discover how start-up numbers are rising in Gujarat State.
VIT was established with the aim of providing quality higher education on par with international standards. It persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis. The objectives of the IPR is to
- Cell Facilitate, encourage, promote and safeguard scientific inquiry, research pursuits, and the academic freedom of its faculty, researchers, and students;
- Create an innovative culture that fosters the creation and development of IP at the Institute;
- Provide a clear understanding of the rights and responsibilities of the faculty staff, and students and protect the interests of the Institute its members:
- Geographical areas of activities & services
- Organisation type
- Research institutes, Universities & Scientific Parks
- Business supportCopyrightsInnovationIntellectual Property RightsIP for businessIP managementIP protectionIP searchPatentsTrade Marks