After several month of negotiation, the new bilateral trade agreement goes forward with some crucial points to be settled, patents and copyright aspects of the Indian film industry.
Recent case law from the General Court.
After the abolition of the previous IPAB, the Delhi High Court recently announced a new roster of judges that will take over the IPD divisions of the High Court with effect from 28 November 2022 as well as other Courts communicated some of the actions taken since the abolition of the previous body.
The Intellectual Property Facilitation Center (IPFACE) for entrepreneurs, micro -small-medium enterprises(MSME) is a project of the Venture Center supported by the Development Commissioner, Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises(MoMSME), Government of India under the programme titled " National Manufacturing Competitiveness Programme (NMCP) under XI Plan " and scheme titled " Building Awareness on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) for MSME ".
The IP Facilitation Center's mission is:
- To improve awareness and adoption of intellectual property rights amongst entrepreneurs and MSMEs.
- To provide selected IP related services for entrepreneurs and MSMEs.
- To compile and provide access to IP related resources via the Center.
- Geographical areas of activities & services
- Organisation type
- Governmental organisations & agencies
- Intellectual Property RightsIP managementMarket information