After a trial spanning two decades, the Delhi High Court has ruled in favour of the plaintiff, renowned British brand “Cadbury” in a trademark infringement case. The court analysed the likelihood of confusion of consumers when comparing the genuine product with the alleged counterfeit in-depth.
A year has passed since EUIPO’s awareness grant beneficiaries kicked off their projects. Learn more about the creative campaigns designed to inform children, youths and their educators about the effects of infringing on intellectual property rights.
Dialogues between the EPO and Montenegro to enter the EPC as a contracting state started in 2007. Now, the long-standing cooperation resulted in Montenegro entering the European Patent Convention as of 1 October 2022.
The Intellectual Property Facilitation Center (IPFACE) for entrepreneurs, micro -small-medium enterprises(MSME) is a project of the Venture Center supported by the Development Commissioner, Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises(MoMSME), Government of India under the programme titled " National Manufacturing Competitiveness Programme (NMCP) under XI Plan " and scheme titled " Building Awareness on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) for MSME ".
The IP Facilitation Center's mission is:
- To improve awareness and adoption of intellectual property rights amongst entrepreneurs and MSMEs.
- To provide selected IP related services for entrepreneurs and MSMEs.
- To compile and provide access to IP related resources via the Center.
- Geographical areas of activities & services
- Organisation type
- Governmental organisations & agencies
- Intellectual Property RightsIP managementMarket information