Beverly Hills Polo Club loses a trade mark battle - Dunkin' Donuts sues Vapin’ Donuts for trade mark infringement
This week, we focus on two trade mark cases that recently made the headlines: Beverly Hills Polo Club and Dunkin' Donuts.
The Africa IP SME Helpdesk is organising a webinar series on navigating the challenges of IP enforcement in Africa.
This week in the news, we look at two copyright cases involving Ed Sheeran and OpenAI.
The Intellectual Property Facilitation Center (IPFACE) for entrepreneurs, micro -small-medium enterprises(MSME) is a project of the Venture Center supported by the Development Commissioner, Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises(MoMSME), Government of India under the programme titled " National Manufacturing Competitiveness Programme (NMCP) under XI Plan " and scheme titled " Building Awareness on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) for MSME ".
The IP Facilitation Center's mission is:
- To improve awareness and adoption of intellectual property rights amongst entrepreneurs and MSMEs.
- To provide selected IP related services for entrepreneurs and MSMEs.
- To compile and provide access to IP related resources via the Center.
- Geographical areas of activities & services
- Organisation type
- Governmental organisations & agencies
- Intellectual Property RightsIP managementMarket information