Unitary Patent System Enters Into Force Today: A Game Changer For Innovation in Europe
The entry into force of the Unitary Patent system today marks a historic step in the completion of the Internal Market and leads the way to a new era for the protection of innovations in Europe.
Enhancing China's Brand Landscape: Five Highlights of the Recently proposed Trademark Lawchanges to China's
On January 13, 2023, the China National Intellectual Property Administration ("CNIPA") published the Draft Revision of the China Trademark Law ("Draft Revision").
Bimbo vs BimboBike - Little Mermaid case
This week in the news, a famous bread company opposes a cycling trade mark application, and the Danish Supreme Court rules on the Little Mermaid case.
The Intellectual Property Facilitation Center (IPFACE) for entrepreneurs, micro -small-medium enterprises(MSME) is a project of the Venture Center supported by the Development Commissioner, Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises(MoMSME), Government of India under the programme titled " National Manufacturing Competitiveness Programme (NMCP) under XI Plan " and scheme titled " Building Awareness on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) for MSME ".
The IP Facilitation Center's mission is:
- To improve awareness and adoption of intellectual property rights amongst entrepreneurs and MSMEs.
- To provide selected IP related services for entrepreneurs and MSMEs.
- To compile and provide access to IP related resources via the Center.
- Geographical areas of activities & services
- Organisation type
- Governmental organisations & agencies
- Intellectual Property RightsIP managementMarket information
- IP Facilitation Center for MSMEs
- Postal address