Despite continued improvement in the recent years, Thailand remains a prime market for counterfeit goods. Therefore, obtaining IPR protection in Thailand should be a priority for companies. Yet, protecting and enforcing IP rights consistently and effectively can be complex, challenging and costly.
This webinar aims to share valuable knowledge from the Thai authorities, best practices from the South-East Asia IP SME Helpdesk and European companies operating in Thailand, as well as recommendations on what reforms should be implemented by the authorities to make it easier for business.
For more details, please see Here
- intellectual property
- Live streaming available
- EABC Thailand & South-East Asia IP SME Helpdesk
- Entrance fee
- Free of charge
- 3:00 – 3:05 PM – Opening remarks
- 3:05 – 3.45 PM – Panel discussion
- 3:45 – 4:00 PM – Q&A
- Franck Fougère, Founder & Managing Partner of Ananda Intellectual Property, Chair of EABC Working Group on Intellectual Property Rights.
- A Representative from Department of Intellectual Property
- SEA IP SME Helpdesk – Khun Somboon Earterasarun, External Expert of SEA IP SME Helpdesk, and Partner at Tilleke & Gibbins Thailand.
- DIAGEO MOËT HENNESSY – Khun Khemika Ratanakul, Public Affairs Manager at Diageo Moët Hennessy Thailand, and Vice-Chair of EABC Working Group on Intellectual Property Rights.
- A representative from L’OREAL.
- ASTRAZENECA– Mr. James Teague, Country President.