TecnoCampus, ACCIÓ – Catalonia Trade & Investment Agency, ICEX Vietnam and the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam have teamed up with the South-East Asia IP SME Helpdesk to organise a webinar on “Opportunities in South-East Asia and Protecting your innovation in Vietnam”.
If you are planning to expand your business to one or several of the 10 countries of South-East Asia, and considering notably Vietnam – It’s time to secure your seat for this LIVE & FREE webinar.
Did you know that EU SMEs relying on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) appear to generate 68% higher revenues per employee than SMEs without IPR portfolios?
Protecting your valuable assets should be integral part of your marketing & communication strategy. IP protection not only enables you to defend your assets against third parties’ behavior but may also bring return on future investments. Obtaining protection of your IP rights in new markets, such as Vietnam is pivotal, but this path is full of pitfalls that we can help you to successfully overcome.
If you want to learn more about building a safe and sound IP strategy but also how to generate revenues from your assets join us on December 15, 2021 at 10.00 AM (CET) and discuss with our outstanding speaker Mr. Tran Manh Hung – Country Managing Partner of Baker McKenzie Vietnam & External Expert of the SEA IP SME Helpdesk. This webinar will also give you the chance to explore some further supports & services available for you on the ground in South-East Asia to grow your business.
- intellectual property | innovation
- Live streaming available
- SEA IP SME Helpdesk, TechnoCampus, ACCIÓ – Catalonia Trade & Investment Agency, ICEX Vietnam and the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam
- Entrance fee
- Free of charge
- Welcome remarks – Ms. Claudia Danesi – Director of the Business and Entrepreneurship Unit in TecnoCampus.
- Introduction to ACCIÓ – Catalonia Trade & Investment Agency – Mr. Jordi Maluquer, Director at Catalonia Trade & Investment, Singapore.
- Introduction to ICEX Vietnam & Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam – Mr. Néstor Santos Franco, Economic & Trade Counsellor of Spain for Vietnam; and Mr. Javier Méndez Repiso, Chairman of Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam.
- Protecting your innovation in SEA, particularly in Vietnam – Mr. Tran Manh Hung, Country Managing Partner of Baker McKenzie Vietnam & External Expert of the SEA IP SME Helpdesk.
- Q&A session (15 mins).