Many SMEs believe that IPR protection follows universal regulations, while in reality there are important differences in IP systems in Europe and in China. VDMA China Chapter and China IP SME Helpdesk jointly organizse a series webinars to discuss the most practical intellectual property rights protection in China from various perspectives. During the 1st session, the China IPR SME Helpdesk expert IP Business Advisor addresses the main differences between intellectual property systems in Europe and China.
- Intellectual property
- VDMA; China IP SME Helpdesk
Event Type: Webinar
Date： 7 November 2021
Time: 16:00 -17:00 (Beijing Time)
The topic will cover following points Following points will be covered:
• Importance of IP protection and main types of IP
• Main differences in IP systems in China and Europe
• Comparison of IP enforcement in EU and China
• IP commercialisation in the EU and China
• International agreements.
• Case studies involving the mechanical engineering sector
The webinar will include a Q&A session at the end of the event allowing attendees to pose questions to the speaker.