The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) and China IP SME Helpdesk jointly organise a series of webinars to discuss the most practical intellectual property rights protection through customs in China from various perspectives. The 2nd session focus on preparation and planning.
Factors to consider when planning IP protection through Customs
- Customs organization, Customs training
- Customs protection strategies
- How to interact with the customs?
- How to ensure that my distributors, importers don’t have an issue with the customs?
- What can I do if my shipments are stopped by the customs? (Including bad-faith TM registrations)
- available remedies to infringements and penalties to the infringers
- intellectual property
- Tuesday 31 May 2022, 09:30 - 11:00 (CEST)
Event Type: Webinar
Date： 31 May 2022
Time: 15:30 -17:00 (Beijing Time) 9:30 – 11:00 (CEST)
Mia Li, Partner at Hongfeng Law
Sai Chen, Attorney-at-law, Partner and Deputy President at Wei Chixue Law Firm, China IP SME Helpdesk external expert