I. Programme Synopsis:
Did you know that SMEs relying on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) appear to generate 68% higher revenues per employee than SMEs without IPR portfolios?
IPR is a key component of the assets of a business, and it is pivotal to build an efficient protection strategy. However, few companies know how to properly generate revenues and create added value from their IPR.
If you want to learn more about IP Commercialisation and its various tools (licensing, franchising, JV, etc.), register for our webinar and join us on July 22, 2021.
Do not miss this unique opportunity to receive tips from our outstanding External IP Expert, Elio De Tullio and IP Business Advisors covering China, South-East Asia, India and Latin America. We look forward to an interactive webinar! For more details refer to the below agenda.
II. Programme Content/ Agenda:
1) Introduction to IP Commercialisation:
• Why it’s good for business
2) Checklist for IP Commercialisation:
• Audit of assets / rights
• Registering IPR
• Reviewing / drafting agreements with IP clauses
• Confidentiality & secrecy measures
• Set a strategy of development / commercialization
3) Implementing an IP Commercialisation strategy:
• Different ways of IP commercialization (licensing, franchising, mergers & acquisitions, joint venture, etc.)
• An evolving strategy
• Top tips with region specific input
4) Case studies related to IP Commercialisation (China, SEA, India, Latin America):
• Highlight good/ bad concrete examples of some SMEs.
5) Take-away Messages/ Recommendations.
- Intellectual property | Business management
- Live streaming available
- South-East Asia - Latin America - China - India IP SME Helpdesk
- Live stream
- Online link
- Online time
- Entrance fee
- Free of charge