- smart city | urban infrastructure
This virtual match brokerage event is open to open to SMEs, large enterprises, public authorities, universities and research centres looking to collaborate through business, technology or R&D agreements to achieve innovation and economic growth within the UK and Indian markets.
The event covers the following sectors:
- Construction (smart methods - including digitalisation, BIM and VR)
- Smart City (Including - Integrated Building Technology & Connected Buildings)
- Sustainable and Green Architecture
- Innovative Building Materials/Components and Assemblies
- Modern Urban Planning
- Urban Agri-Tech
- New Energy Transport (Electric, Hydrogen and other alternative solutions and more)
- Energy Efficiency (including - Storage, Management technologies and more)
- Space Technology (including - Satellite, Spacecraft construction and more)
- Pandemic Proofing’ Technologies
Reasons to attend, among others, include discovering new opportunities between UK and Indian companies, to raise awareness about products and services and to find valuable partners for long term collaboration.
So far, there are over 80 participants from India taking part to the event.
Registrations are open until June 28, 2021.