Event type: Seminar (Hybrid)
Date: 3 May 2022
Time: 13:30(CEST) / 17:30 (CEST)
Venue: Foundation, Rue de Livourne 129, 1000 Bruxelles
- intellectual property
- Brussels, Belgium
- FoundationRue de Livourne 129, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
The seminar will focus on Raise awareness of how patents, copyright, trademarks and designs has an impact on daily life and how to protect creativity, and the contribution made by creators and innovators to the development of societies across the globe.
To name a few, here are some benefits that a sound IP system could bring to SMEs:
- It can protect the innovation and creative products, designs that the company is based on or comes up with along its way and give the company some advantage against their competitors
- Having protected IP assets could attract investors and financing
- IP system could help create goodwill and visibility for the company and its products
- IP system and having protected IP assets could create opportunities for licensing and making profits via royalties or even franchising
This seminar is a great opportunity for all the young innovators, especially women, who wish to translate their ideas to into valuable products and services that are distributed in the market, to learn how they can use the IP system to build a strong business, protect their innovations and turn them into bankable IP assets.