PATLIB is the annual conference of the PATLIB centres. The conference is co-organised with the European Commission and places the PATLIB network in a European context. Owing to its digital format, the first day of the event is this year again open to professionals outside of the PATLIB network. In 2021 some 1200 registered participants from 100 countries were able to take part.
- intellectual property
- Thursday 12 May 2022, 09:00 - 12:40 (CEST)
- Online only
Here are the highlights of this year's conference:
- Find out how the EPO and the EC partner on the topic of innovation valorisation in Europe and seek to improve co-ordination and collaboration on the European, national and regional levels.
- Gain an understanding of how the introduction of the Unitary Patent will facilitate access to patent protection and provide better value
- Find out how innovators and innovating SMEs can access EIC and other EC programmes, and hear about success stories.
- Gain an insight into best practice cases in relation to intellectual asset management.