The training on opportunities for European SMEs to protect and commercialize software and AI inventions in India is brought to you by India IP SME Helpdesk.
- intellectual property
The Indian IT industry accounted for 8% of India’s GDP in 2020 and is expected to reach US$ 100 billion by 2025. With over 4.5 million people employed by the IT industry India attracted around US$ 74.12 billion in foreign direct investments. With a large young population, growing middle class , technological competence market size and data availability India offers a huge potential market for European SMEs to explore.
The huge potential India offers comes with related risks necessitating an informed and strategic plan to license and commercialize your software products. Indian IP SME helpdesk will be organizing a training session to build and help European SMEs to build capacity, explore business opportunities and method to protect their software and AI products and internationalize to India.
Founders of DJ Monitor(https://djmonitor.com/) and Beatoven (https://www.beatoven.ai/) having successfully internationalized to India will share their practical insights on internationalizing and starting operations in India.
The session will touch upon the following:
- Brief Introduction to IP in India (Copyright, Trademark, Trade Secrets).
- Software Licensing and Commercialization IP - Strategy for European SMEs and startups
- European SME go to market usecase: chat with the Founder of DJ Monitor
- AI in India usecase: chat with the Founder of Beatoven
- Q&A with all panelists/use cases.
Registration is free of charge.