- intellectual property | international trade
Protecting intellectual property is a fundamental step for any company to get exclusive rights over its products or services. It becomes even more important when competing in international markets such as India, China and South-East Asia.
The Helpdesks are joining forces to offer attendees of the Torino Fashion Match a training session fully focused on how to best protect intellectual property and prepare an internationalisation strategy to ensure innovation's safeguard and raise company revenue.
The session is especially designed for European SMEs operating in the textile and fashion industry and interested in or already doing business with/in Asian countries.
What will be covered:
- Different types of IP linked to textile and fashion industry
- The importance of IP when internationalising
- IP specifics in India, China and South-East Asia
- Best practices for prevention of infringement online and on site in India
The session takes place in the framework of the Torino Fashion Match on November 18 at 3:30 pm (Brussels time). Q&A is foreseen at the end of all speakers' interventions.
Registration and participation is free of charge.