- international trade | motor vehicle industry | health care industry | tourism
- Monday 4 October 2021, 09:00 - Friday 8 October 2021, 17:00 (CEST)
In 2021, Germany and India are celebrating 70 years of the establishment of diplomatic relations. As the two economies are closely interlinked and will continue to develop in the future, the Indo-German business summit is organised to support the business dialogue and exchange between enterprises of Central/Eastern Germany and India.
During the 5-day event, keynote speeches will be delivered to present business and investment opportunities in both India and Germany. In particular, the focus will be on the following industries:
- battery technology for e-mobility
- hardware manufacturing
- medical technologies (ventilators, magnetic resonance imaging, corona medications manufacturing)
- IoT technologies and technology transfer
- creative industries
- tourism and hospitality services
Matchmaking sessions will be organised on each day of the event, allowing participants to identify new business opportunities and expand their network.
Registration is free of charge and open until the 1st of October, 2021.