The goal of the event is to facilitate Indo-Dutch collaboration on Digital Key Enabling Technologies for societal challenges by offering an insight in local challenges, market information and expanding participants' network.
- International trade | Water | Cultivation techniques | Health care industry
- English, Dutch
The Indo-Dutch Virtual Mission on Digital Key Enabling Technologies for Societal Challenges is a matchmaking event organised by the Netherlands Enterprise Agency in collaboration with Netherlands Innovation Network and the Netherlands platform of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The 3-day event offers participants from the Netherlands the possibility to get an insight into challenges, market information and to expand the network of partners in India. In particular, the event will focus on the following sectors:
- Digital Key Enabling Technologies & Water
- Digital Key Enabling Technologies & Agri and Food
- Digital Key Enabling Technologies & Health
- Digital Key Enabling Technologies & Better Living
Apart from keynote speeches, matchmaking sessions are organised for each of the three days via the b2match platform.
Registration to the event is free of charge and open until the 12th of September, 2021.