Horizon Results Platform team organizes yearly convention webinar to give insight into the latest state of play on the developments of the platform. Moreover, the participants will have chance to hear from the valueable partners, how they can help researchers and innovators in their efforts to make the results matter.
- innovation | research | business management
- Live streaming available
- Horizon Results Platform
- Entrance fee
- Free of charge
During the event, the following partners will present and offer their value propositions:
- EEN - Enterprise Europe Network: Expert support services helping SMEs innovate and grow internationally. Members include chambers of commerce and industry, regional development organisations, universities and research institutes as well as innovation agencies. Find your local EEN advisor.
- HRB - Horizon Results Booster: Expert support services to boost the exploitation potential of your research results, disseminate effectively, and go to market.
- European IP Helpdesk: Support to help you manage your IP in transnational business or EU Research & Innovation programmes.
- EBAN - European Business Angels Network: Pan-European representative for early-stage investors, gathering over 150 member organisations in more than 50 countries. EBAN represents a sector estimated to invest 11.4 billion Euros a year and playing a vital role in Europe’s future, notably in the funding of SMEs.
- BAE - Business Angels Europe Network: European Confederation of Angel Investing, representing the European Business Angels' Federations and Trade associations in Europe. BAE represents 250 angel networks comprising of more than 40,000 investors from across Europe, who collectively invest circa three billion euros in the European economy every year.
- SIF - Solar Impulse Foundation: SIF addresses the sustainability challenges while enabling economic growth, Bertrand Piccard and the Solar Impulse Foundation have identified 1000+ clean and profitable solutions.