Helping SMEs manage and valorise Intellectual Property (IP) in R&I collaborations. Horizon IP Scan is a tailored, free-of-charge, first-line IP support service provided by the European Commission specifically designed to help European start-ups and other SMEs involved in EU-funded collaborative research projects to efficiently manage and valorise IP in collaborative R&I efforts.
- intellectual property | business management | small and medium-sized enterprises
- Live streaming available
- Starts on Monday 11 September 2023, 16:00 CEST
- Entrance fee
- Free of charge
Duration: 20-30 min
The Horizon IP Scan team invites you to a short info session:
- What is the Horizon IP Scan?
- Who can benefit from the offer?
- What exactly are the benefits that can be gained from the service?
- Why should I apply now?
This short session of 20 min is intended to give all interested parties an insight into the background of this innovation support initiative of the EC.
The SME partners can take advantage of the benefits of the service, namely to
- get a better picture of existing IP brought into the project
- support your project in developing a joint IP management and exploitation strategy (to be laid down in the PDEC)
- identify potential challenges and opportunities for impact and value creation - by preventing potential IP conflicts
- Horizon IP Scan Team