- intellectual property
- Tuesday 8 August 2023, 09:00 - Thursday 10 August 2023, 18:00 (-03)
- São Paulo, Brazil
Fi South America is an annual trade show and exhibition taking place in Sao Paulo, Brazil, that showcases the latest trends, innovations, and developments in the food and beverage industry within the South American region. The event typically attracts a diverse range of professionals from the food and beverage sector, including manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and industry experts.
From 8-10 August, participants will have the possibility to explore an extensive range of products, ingredients, and technologies from both local and international exhibitors.
Fi South America also serves as a networking platform, facilitating business partnerships, knowledge exchange, and market insights. Attendees can join conferences, seminars, and workshops that cover various industry topics, fostering growth and collaboration within the region's dynamic food and beverage landscape.
The event is your the opportunity to:
- Source the latest and most innovative ingredients which have been directly discovered in the heart of Latin America
- Grow your business in one of the fastest growing markets with a large appetite for food, health and functional ingredients
- Nurture your business relationships by meeting with the most important ingredients suppliers and buyers in the region
- Learn about the latest industry trends with our wide range of onsite features
Representatives of the Latin America IP SME Helpdesk will be present at the trade fair to present and disseminate the free EU funded services on IP protection & enforcement in Latin America to the EU/SMP SMEs interested in, or already doing business in the region.