Commercialisation is the process of turning products and services into a commercially viable value. Concerning Intellectual Property (IP), this term can be more specifically defined as the process of bringing IP to the market in view of future profits and business growth.
- intellectual property
- Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Number of seats
- Entrance fee
- The webinar is offered free of charge.
Speaker: Dr Christian Hackl
Level of Expertise: Basic
Prerequisites: General knowledge of intellectual property rights
The webinar will provide an overview of key aspects in the field of intellectual property licensing, including negotiation tips and legal traps.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is a license agreement and when should it be used?
- What are the main differences between a license agreement and other contracts? (assignment and distribution agreement).
- What are the options for the patent owner to take advantage of a patent?
- Are there more options for an SME than to build a product (based on IP) and sell it?
- When does licensing make sense?
- Best practice case studies in technology licensing
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar is offered free of charge.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please get in touch with our training team at: firstname.lastname@example.org