This webinar is relevant for all those involved with using, developing and/or commercially exploiting ICT innovations
- intellectual property | industrial property | information technology industry | communications industry
- Live streaming available
- Starts on Wednesday 7 June 2023, 10:30 CEST
- European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency
- Entrance fee
- The webinar is offered free of charge.
Host: European IP Helpdesk
Speaker: Dr Eugene Sweeney, CEO lambic Innovation
Level of Expertise: Advanced
After the training, participants should have a better understanding of the following:
- What Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) are appropriate for different ICT technologies
- How to address the use, management and protection of ICT in H2020 and other EC funded projects
- Strategies for the exploitation of different types of ICT
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar will be offered free of charge.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please contact the training team!
- European IP Helpdesk Training Team
- European IP Helpdesk