The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions fund excellent research and innovation and equip researchers at all stages of their career with new knowledge and skills, through mobility across borders and exposure to different sectors and disciplines. The MSCA help build Europe’s capacity for research and innovation by investing in the long-term careers of excellent researchers.
- intellectual property
- Live streaming available
- European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency
- Number of seats
- Entrance fee
- The webinar is offered free of charge.
Host: European IP Helpdesk
Speaker: Léa Montesse (Head of Helpline, European IP Helpdesk)
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
- Relevant IP issues for MSCA proposals
- Particularities of MSCA grant agreements
- Ownership of background and results
- Questions from MSCA participants received at the EUIPRHD
- MSCA success stories
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar will be offered free of charge.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please contact the training team at: email@example.com
- European IP Helpdesk Training Team
- European IP Helpdesk
- Social media