This webinar aims at providing a general overview of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and intellectual property.
- intellectual property | artificial intelligence | innovation
- Live streaming available
- Starts on Thursday 27 April 2023, 10:30 CEST
- European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency
- Number of seats
- 1000 Participants
- Entrance fee
- The webinar is offered free of charge.
Host: European IP Helpdesk
Speaker: D. Robert Harrison - Sonnenberg Harrison Law
Level of Expertise: Advanced
To understand better the IP landscape for innovations in artificial intelligence
To identify valuable Intellectual Property and how to get protection internationally
• Review of latest EPO decisions on protection of AI inventions as computer programs and disclosure requirements
• Contrast European practice with patent protection in Chinese and US Patent Offices
• Who are the “inventors” in an AI invention?
• Protection of data and data structures
• Interaction between requirements of robust, verifiable, and explainable AI, open data requirements, and intellectual property
• Protection of AI as a trade secret
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar will be offered free of charge.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please contact the training team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- European IP Helpdesk Training Team
- European IP Helpdesk
- Social media